Hallmark Aviation is seeking CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS to provide Exceptional service to our WORLD CLASS International Airlines at SFO airport.
At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
English proficient, other languages may be required
Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying
Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items; occasional lifting up to 70lbs
Reading & comprehension of reference materials, instructions, policies & procedures
San Francisco, California, United States
Selected candidates will be required to attend two week of paid training
Weekends and Holidays required
Must be able to Read, Write and Communicate in English, Additional Languages a Plus!
20.15 ($19.05 with Health Insurance) Medical, voluntary Dental Vision and 401K
- Perform a broad range of duties depending on location and service demands while delivering a high quality product
- Daily functions may include rotation through ticket counter, lobby area, gate functions, customs, arrivals and other areas within the airport
- Constant passenger & crew interaction
- Operate jet bridge
- Resolve issues with flight activity to ensure on-time departure
- Some cash handling transactions, manifests, and labeling
- Common sense and organized
- Mental capacity to make quick and rational decisions
- Effective communication skills and good listening skills
- Able to multi-task and carry out duties in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual speakers needed.
Involves continuous people interaction and exposure to aircraft sounds
- Customer Service
- Travel Coordination