Carey International, Inc.
the world's largest and most respected chauffeured services company
is accepting resumes for the position of
Network & Security Engineer
at our Headquarters facility in
Provides primary support for corporate IT Networks and Network Security in a 24x7 environment. Is responsible for the management of network equipment and services. Works as a key part of the IT Security Team. Leads projects by recommending solutions to network strategy and security issues, as well as providing network-engineering solutions/options for the organization by performing the following duties.
Carey is the world's premier chauffeured services provider, delivering unparalleled customer experience. We offer the widest range of chauffeured ground transportation services for business travel, road shows, meetings and events, private aviation, luxury hotels, personal travel, and ground logistics.
Carey's professionalism, state-of-the-art vehicle fleet, and range of amenities and services provide our customers with absolute reliability and excellence. All the time. Every time.
Carey offers employees not only the opportunity to work with dedicated colleagues focused on Carey's commitment to excellence.
The Carey career experience provides the opportunity for career advancement in a friendly work environment with competitive compensation commensurate with abilities and responsibilities. Our compensation package offers excellent benefits including (but not limited to): health, dental, and vision coverage; Life insurance and short-term disability coverage, and 401k.
Carey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To express interest in this career opportunity, please send a cover letter with salary history and a current resume refer to position: FREDS19-10
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
Experience: At least five (5) years of experience as a lead Network Engineer
Certifications: Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching
Cisco CCNP Security
· Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with systems management, technical support staff application users, and technical staff.
· Proficient with the following:
o Managing multiple blended MPLS and Edge Networks
o Routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and EIGRP
o IT Security Principals and their practical implementation
o PCI and other IT Security Compliance regimes
o VOIP for trunking and end points
o Cisco equipment and related systems including routers, Firewalls, Nexus and Catalyst switches, IDS/IPS, ISE, etc.
o Dynamic Load Balancing technologies such as F5
· Ability and willingness to be on-call for 24/7 operational support and to work late and off hours for both regular maintenance and emergency operations.
· Ability to travel to any of the Company’s locations at short notice, also expected travel for routine upgrades and maintenance.
· Mature judgment and ability to assess alternatives to business needs and implications
· Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Intrusion Detection And Prevention
Public Key Infrastructure