To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8580 Old Dorsey Run Road
Jessup, MD 20794
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Administrator
Giant LLC • Jessup, MD
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This role primarily supports the HR Distribution department and associates. This role is responsible for assisting in Recruiting and on-boarding efforts for the facility, helping to drive the Management and Training Development process throughout the facility, assisting HR Managers in the assessment administration for facility management, and ensuring that diversity and inclusion meetings and events are regularly communicated.
HR Supply Chain Facility Support
• Support Diversity with the communication of BRGs in the facility
• Assist HR Delivery in the execution on assessments (logistics)
• Provide oversight and support to the new hire orientation program
• Responsible for organizing and scheduling of training classes
• Support implementation of various programs and initiatives including Surveys, Benefits, and facility Level meetings and partner with Internal Communications and/or other vendors for updates and execution
HR Supply Chain Office Support
• Administer, coordinate and oversee pre-employment and on-boarding processes for new hires
• Assist with recruitment tasks as needed (e.g., review applications, interview)
• Checks credentials and references and schedules follow-up interviews with facility supervisors
• Contacts external resources to set up interviews with job counselors for prospective job candidates
• Maintains necessary files covering applications, interviews, and testing procedures
• Sources active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
• Assists in program/project coordination across facility (Open Enrollment, Associate Engagement survey, etc.)
• Drive associate engagement across the facility; be a role model in this regard
• Ensure accuracy in reporting and budgeting in various HR areas (FMLA, rewards and recognition, benefits, etc.)
• Provide support to HR team on various tasks and projects