New Light Imaging, an established management and billing services company for outpatient diagnostic centers is looking for an experienced full-time Patient Services Representative in our Spring Hill Location. New Light Imaging currently has five centers located in the Greater Nashville area and is committed to advancing imaging diagnostics care through effective operational and financial management. Must be dependable, flexible, and be able to work weekends. Some appointment scheduling and various other clinic front desk duties required. Our centers provide a customer service driven, team oriented, fast paced environment and we are looking for candidates that thrive in this environment. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Consistently convey a helpful, caring, and respectful attitude both verbally and non-verbally to our internal customers, external customers, co-workers and patients.
- Answer multi-phone phone system with excellent communication and phone skills.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Follow sign-in procedures and verify completeness of patient information sheet.
- Accurately enter new patient’s information into system or make necessary changes to established patients.
- Check for accuracy of insurance status, eligibility, account information, and all vital statistics.
- Monitor reception area and assist patients with filling out paperwork.
- Identify and accurately obtain required information such as Medicare Secondary Payer, insurance filing order, medical necessity, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
· Previous experience in a hospital or medical environment interacting with patients.
· Experience with computers, Windows software
· Positive and friendly attitude; TEAM attitude
· Professional appearance at all times
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively on an interdisciplinary team.
· Excellent communication skills.
Enter Patient Demographic
Verify Patient Information
Provide Directional Information
Process Patient Payment