Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Responsible for assisting with the management of a small Affordable Housing community
- Work closely with local services to deliver best possible living environments to residents
- Ensure property maintains local, State and Federal compliance
- Assist with performing annual re-certifications of housing vouchers
- Monitor the timely receipt and reconciliation of rent collections
- Manage resident retention and service request follow-up programs
- Monitor service request turnaround and ensure the responsiveness of the maintenance team
- Assist in conducting apartment inspections prior to move in and at move out.
- Experience in affordable housing including low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) and Section 8 is required
- Assist the Property Manager in as needed
- Good customer service and ability to deal with the needs of the residents
- A positive attitude, able to complete tasks with good follow up
- Experience using property management software is required
Salary: $37,000-$39,500 Depending on Experience. Benefits Package include: Medical, Dental, Vision; 401K. Vacation, PTO and Holidays.
If you are interested and experienced, forward your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Assistant Property Manager in the strictest confidence. Or you can apply directly via our website by entering the job id# EB-1787516805 on the Job Board at ATARID.com
ATARID Specialist Recruiters has been established for 15+ years and is the leading provider of career opportunities to industry professionals. With connections to the foremost Property and Asset Management Companies nationally, ATARID works with you to find the best fit.
Join the ATARID NETWORK today and be kept informed of career opportunities, salaries and industry related information.