To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
25 Town Farm Road
South Barre, Mass, MA 01005
- Mike Brown
- Phone: 800-876-1357
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional CDL A Driver
Everett J. Prescott, Inc • South Barre, Mass, MA
Posted 4 days ago
CDL A Flatbed Regional Driver
This is a regional position, loading ductile iron pipe in South Barre, Mass and delivering throughout New England.
- Flexibility is essential. Some overnights will be required.
- Driver is responsible for compliance with all FMCSA regulations, including electronic logs and hours of service.
- Pay rate of $25/hour
- Valid CDL A with at least one year of experience with flatbed work.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral.
- Physical requirements include frequent lifting of up to 70 pounds.
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling is also required.
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance, roughly 80% of premium paid by EJP
- Group rates available for short and long term disability, and life insurance
- 401 (k) plan with employer match, and both Traditional (pre-tax) and Roth investment options
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Tarping and Strapping fee
- Tractors equipped with
- Sirius radio
- Company cellphone provided
PEP Transportation is a division of E.J. Prescott, Inc., a 63 year old, family owned waterworks supply company. We distribute water, wastewater, stormwater, geotextile and erosion control products in 28 locations across nine Northeast states. We are one of the largest independently owned waterworks supply companies in the United States, and pride ourselves on innovation and customer service. Our motto is "Whatever you need. Wherever you need it. No matter what."
EJ Prescott is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.