To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8320 Triad Drive
Greensboro, NC 27409
- Aaron Rogos
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Davidson's Gallery of Guns • Greensboro, NC
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Davidson’s is an innovative leader in firearms distribution recognized for its excellence in creative marketing, technology, and world-class customer service. Davidson’s is currently seeking a UX Designer to join our on-site Web Department and hardworking team in Greensboro!
As the UX Designer, the successful candidate will unearth insights and information to help Davidson’s make data driven decisions as they relate to web design and marketing.
- Collaborating with the Web Development team to create unique digital experiences for our B2B, B2C, and internal audiences
- Owning the user experience of features from conception to delivery
- Working closely with our Marketing and Purchasing departments to deliver findings on user feedback, surveys, and testing
- Delving into customer analytics to find behavior trends and apply those to the customer journey
- Providing recommendations based on data through presentation to stakeholders
- Conducting frequent A/B tests to gather as much data as possible
- Assisting with the creation of webpages based on data findings
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development, Human Computer Interactions, or Web Design is preferred.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of UX design experience with a focus on ecommerce
· Fluency of UX terminology and workflows including data collection, wireframes, prototypes, and development
· Experience conducting A/B tests on webpages
· Fluency in HTML and CSS
· A willingness to learn backend languages and how to maintain our legacy systems
· A proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
· A willingness to receive and deliver feedback on the work being done
· Acute attention to detail with the ability to manage and maintain multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced working environment
· Ability to communicate in a professional and articulate manner with internal and external contacts at all levels
Davidson’s offers a generous benefits compensation package including a competitive starting wage of $28 to $34 p/hour in addition to FREE Medical, Dental, family Telemedicine, and Life insurance benefits for our employees. Additional voluntary benefits include family Medical, Dental, and Vision coverages as well as supplemental life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short-term/ long-term disability plans, and a 401(k) with an UNLIMITED 25% match!
Founded in 1932, Davidson’s has grown into one of the nation’s top firearms wholesalers. Headquartered in Prescott, Arizona we proudly distribute over 80 brands of firearms to dealers nationwide. Davidson’s “GuaranteeD Lifetime Replacement Program” and its consumer website GalleryofGuns.com are two of Davidson’s unique services designed to help promote the business of our dealers.
Our vision is to be a firearms distribution company that creates, develops, and nurtures strong customer, employee, vendor, and industry relationships, while always conducting ourselves honorably as we excel in the performance of our jobs and the fulfillment of our corporate social responsibilities.
To apply for this position, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume, resumes may also be submitted via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], faxed to (855) 647-1749, or mailed to/dropped off at 6100 Wilkinson Drive in Prescott, AZ 86301.
To learn more about career opportunities at Davidson’s, click on the EMPLOYMENT link on GalleryofGuns.com
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening