To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8890 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Avēsis Incorporated • Sacramento, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: This position is responsible for handling inbound/outbound calls and data entry of new member applications; to retain new and existing members; and outreach to current members to increase utilization, provide member education, and provider optimization. This position is responsible for following department scripting to maximize the member response. This position is responsible for accurate data entry, tracking all calls and working with management to ensure efficient processes.
- Handle a high number of inbound/outbound calls.
- Accurate data entry, verifying and processing of member applications.
- Assist with development of member scripting to maximize member response.
- Knowledgeable about the government programs, company policies and member issues to ensure accurate information.
- Work through member issues to retain them and resolve any process improvements to mitigate the issues.
- Knowledgeable about the provider assignment process and proficient at identifying a new provider assignment.
- Track all calls and report to management in the format required.
- Respond to all email, voicemail and faxes within 24 hours.
- Follow all department processes and procedures.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
This position requires an individual who is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite applications; Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, etc. Strong organizational skills, consistent attention to detail and independent problem solving. Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner, follow direction, and work well independently or collaboratively with team members. Ability to multi-task and support multiple management staff. Excellent customer service and proficient bilingual (English and Spanish) oral and written skills