Position Summary:Support Branch Manager with hiring, management, and termination of temporary employees at the client site.
Must be bilingual in English and Spanish. This is a second shift position, 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM. The ideal candidate will have previous staffing or production supervisory experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with Branch Manager and On-site Team in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training of all employees ordered from customers.
- Places associate employees on specific jobs at the client site.
- Maintains accurate employee records for all on-site employees.
- Works daily with Branch and Area Manager to provide daily reports to the customer.
- Creates a culture of quality, continuous improvement, and safety in the workforce.
- Responsible for reporting any injuries, or violations of policy and conduct coaching, discipline or termination of associate employees.
- Manages records of attendance, performance and warning employees of performance problems.
- Implements company approved retention and recognition program for associate employees.
- Maintains a positive and successful relationship with customers in problem solving any staffing situations.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bilingual a must
- Ability to work 2nd shift and on occasion 1st shift
- Reliable Transportation
- Some customer service experience
- Previous staffing or production supervisory experience
Education and/or Experience:High School Education or equivalent.