· Displays the ability to work independently and/or with minimal supervision by supervisors.
· Manages and prioritizes day- to-day work, along with other assigned projects.
· Displays the ability to execute the right decisions based on editorial policies and procedures
Effectively communicates both within the company and staff
· Demonstrates analytical skills and the ability to multi task
- Maintains database by entering new and updated information in a timely and accurate manner
- Prioritizes workload and takes ownership of work responsibilities
- Ability to multi task between phones, employees without losing concentration
- Conforms to stated policies and standards and understands all phases of work.
- Supports and encourages an environment in which all employees communicate openly, collaborate effectively, respond to others’ views and concerns, and implements collective decisions
Displays (Computer Systems)