To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
MSI • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
· Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
· Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
· Build and maintain company customer relationships.
· Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
· Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely manner with customers.
· Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
· Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
· Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
· Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
· Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
· Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based on delivery schedule.
· Create shipping order and packing list.
· Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
· Partner with Sales Representative to keep account transactions and literature up to date.
· Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
· Retain up to date knowledge of company products
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Clear communication with the ability to use positive language
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
· Goal oriented focus
· Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
· Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
· Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Education Required. Some college work completed preferred.
· Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at or submit your resume at https://www.msisurfaces.com/careers/Search?ln=Sacramento%2C+CA
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.