Pridestaff Financial has partnered with our North Dallas client in search of a dynamic Payroll Specialist to join their corporate office.
· Processing of multi-state payroll on a bi-weekly basis for 150-200 employees.
· Review payroll reports, garnishments, LOAs, wage changes, new hires and terminations
· Provide internal customer support to employees for payroll inquiries
· Analyze, prepare, and perform accurate and timely input of data into ADP
· Ability to understand and apply federal and state regulations relating to payroll, labor, and employment tax laws
· Active participation in updating, improving, and documenting processes and procedures
· Support HR with orientations, new hire/terminations, FSA/HSA reconciliation and other assigned tasks.
· Interested candidates should possess 2-10 years of multi-state payroll processing experience.
· Previous experience working with ADP Work Force Now preferred. ADP experience is required!
· Working knowledge of Excel and MS office
· The ideal candidate will have a solid math aptitude and strong analytical approach while keeping a close eye on the details.
· Demonstrates strong customer service skills and work ethic with ability to interact with all level of employees
· A motivated individual, who takes the initiative and possesses excellent verbal, written, organizational, and multi-tasking skills is ideal.
· The right candidate will be confidential, personable and will exercise the ability to work independently.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Financial Services Authority