• Maintain Vendor, Customer and Independent Contractor files in accounting system.
• Set up/Maintain paper and electronic Vendor, Customer and Independent Contractor financial documents (W-9 Forms, Bank Account Information, etc.).
• Enter Vendor Invoices and Independent Contractor expenses into accounting system and pay via check and ACH.
• Enter Customer billing information into accounting system and invoice customers on a monthly basis.
• Enter Customer payments into accounting system and follow up to collect unpaid invoices.
• Research and respond to Vendor, Customer and Independent Contractor inquiries.
• Book month-end journal entries as noted on closing schedule.
• Reconcile Balance Sheet and Expense accounts monthly making corrective entries when necessary.
• Research and respond to vendor and Independent Contractor inquiries.
• Responsible for daily reconciliation of credit card and bank accounts.
• Assist with other duties as assigned and additional duties as requested.
• 2 years’ experience as a staff accountant in a professional work environment
• Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance)
• Good understanding of General Ledger structure and maintenance
• Ability to timely complete projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to research accounting issues independently, as needed
• Intacct Experience or other similar software experience preferred
• Strong Excel skills