Electrical Designer - Akron, Ohio - JOB 21-00637
Salary Range: $40K - $70K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing A&E consulting firm in Akron is seeking an Electrical Designer. The Electrical Designer will be responsible for design layouts and plan development. Collect and prepare data/information for development of project drawings. Utilizes vendor documentation for power system equipment, lighting and power panels, motor control centers, grounding systems, and lighting systems for preparation of drawings. Assists in field work by obtaining field information
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Electrical technical training a plus, but not required
- Experience working with AutoCAD, Navisworks, AutoCAD MEP & Revit
- Experience/Knowledge with: electrical drawings, P & ID's, installation details, conduit and cable
- Basic knowledge and application of the National Electrical Code, energy codes, and other building codes.
- Basic knowledge of building electrical systems means and methods, materials, and industry standards.
5 years' minimum working in one or more of the following service areas: Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Polymers, Utility, Energy, and Manufacturing.
Knowledgeable in preparation of electrical drawings for lighting systems, power systems equipment, and wiring practices.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) experienced.
- Occasional domestic overnight travel required
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description for Requirements.
- Auto Cad
- Electrical Engineering