We are looking for a dynamic Accounting Executive to support our Finance department ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
• Prepare financial reports related to accounts payables, accounts receivables, and expenses.
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits and organizing and filing transaction documents.
• Maintain accounts receivable reports and follow up with clients on timely manner.
• Evaluate reports and verify issues to resolve client billing issues and to finalize client payments.
• Keep track of all payments and expenses, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Generate financial reports and statements that detail the status of accounts payable.
• Update and maintain the general ledger.
• Prepare financial statements on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Reconcile bank statements with general ledger.
• Ensure receipts of valid timesheets on timely manner and generate payroll based on that for employees.
• Pay vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensure payment is received for outstanding credit; generally, respond to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
• Maintain payroll files, create reports, and ensure all payroll procedures are in line with governmental laws and policies.
• Reconcile payroll, tax, deduction and benefit general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
• Maintain accurate records and provide documentation for auditing and tax reporting purposes.
We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information, citizenship, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Implement sales strategy to achieve sales targets
- Participating in marketing/sales events
- Driving marketing and sales activities by maximizing personal sales through developing sales strategies and marketing skills
- Perform additional sales/marketing duties
- Run promotional sales and marketing campaigns to increase sales and client's services
- Drive new software sales opportunities
- Develop the sales team on value-based sales approach
- Lead the sales effort in the major sales opportunities
- Grow top-line revenue by developing new sales
- Directing the sales of several field sales representatives
- Experience in sales or account management
- Exceed sales and revenue targets
- Begin career in sales and marketing
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
- Execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Generating new customer and sales
- Develop new solutions sales business through prospecting and networking
- Assume lead sales responsibility for accounts
- Ensure that sales metrics are exceeded
- Develop regional territory sales and marketing plan for new business
Quick Books (Accounting Software)