To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annapolis, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Analyst
IDR • Annapolis, MD
Posted 1 month ago
IDR is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to join one of our clients in Annapolis, MD. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a established organization and work within a innovative, family-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Help Desk Analyst:
- Provide technical assistance to internal employees
- Answer technical questions via phone, email, and in person
- Clearly document work performed using the ticketing system
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate department
- Assist in Password Resets and Locked out accounts
Required Experience for the Help Desk Analyst:
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a Help Desk or Service Desk role
- Proven experience in an inbound Help Desk / call center environment
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Excellent customer service
- Basic technical support knowledge – specifically around desktops, laptops, Windows, MS Office, printers, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must be a team player and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A+ Certification desired
What’s in it for the Help Desk Analyst?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team-oriented culture
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner 5 years in a row
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner 5 years in a row