Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Assistant Community Manager and are ready to raise your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties (URL blocked - click to apply) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 254 manufactured home communities in 27 states.
We are presently seeking an Assistant Community Manager for our Spring Valley Village community located in Nanuet, NY, who will perform administrative duties under the supervision of a Community Manager for 25 hours per week.
As a successful Assistant Community Manager, you will:
- Greet all customers with a polite, professional demeanor.
- Answer community office telephone calls promptly and professionally, provide requested information for telephone inquiries.
- Develop and maintain community relationships.
- Use Microsoft Office to produce and present documents.
- Assist the Community Manager in entering data into the management software program.
- Assist the Community Manager in completing guest cards and entering lead information in the Link System. “Leads” include but are not limited to people interested in purchasing Bayshore Homes or Bayshore Brokered Homes, moving a home into the community and etc.
- Maintain all community office files according to company policy, including state and local requirements.
- Inventory, order and verify receipt of office supplies. Coordinate maintenance of office equipment to ensure continuous customer sales and service.
- Document telephone conversations, visits, and presentations to maintain existing customers and to build a book of business of potential residents for property management.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Manager in new and used home sales. Present homes to potential residents as needed.
- Ensure residents’ privacy and property preservation.
- Comply with Federal, State and Local regulatory requirements to protect the interest of the company and to avoid discrimination of residents, vendors and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Attention To Detail