Regional Sales Manager - REMOTE ( USA ONLY)
Why Work Here?
“A company with a purpose. Great growth opportunity. Great culture and work/life balance. We're Changing Business as Usual!”
Colburn Financial is an independent financial services firm dedicated to helping our clients meet their long-term objectives. When working with a financial professional it is important that all the moving parts of your plan are working together, and we are committed to making that happen at the highest level.
This management position welcomes all leaders who are hungry for a successful future in leading others. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and developing a team to drive self-made business. This position compensates you for what you put in. Our company focuses heavily on personal growth and self-development. We mentor heavily on Leadership development and give you an opportunity to impact your loved ones and those in your community. Whether you are a seasoned top performer or a motivated self- starter, we want to hear from you!
Serious Individuals Only!!!
• Life Insurance License, OR Willingness to obtain one
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• COACHABLE - we will teach you everything you need to know and give you all the tools to succeed.
Grow and Develop New Recruits!
• Life Insurance
• Working Remotely
• High Level of Personal Development, Continuous Training, Mentorship
• Lead Generating System (No Cold Calls)
• Incentive Trips
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Work/Life Balance
• $75,000 - $125,000 Full-Time / First Year
• $125,000 - $250,000+ Second Year
This is an UNCAPPED commission-based pay structure that allows you to paid beyond the norm.
Your choice of an independent financial professional is the first step in getting unbiased recommendations and impartial guidance based directly on your needs and goals. Our goal is to safeguard the dreams that you strive to achieve and the assets you have worked so hard to accumulate. We utilize time-tested investment strategies designed to meet your risk tolerance and hedge against market volatility, as well as help establish layers of insurance to protect against circumstances beyond your control. We are focused on providing long-term strategies to allow you to realize your financial dreams. We are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service at all times. Building strong relationships with clients and their financial professionals is an integral part of developing a successful financial strategy. Our clients must maintain high expectations from their advisors, and we are committed to exceeding them.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Sales Manager
Related keywords: regional sales manager, sales manager, sales, district manager, manager, regional manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
• Professionalism, Honesty, Respectful (Internal Team and Clients)
• Attend consistent and on-going training via in-person and webinar
• Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients’ needs
• Develop leadership qualities through personal development
• Reach clients through a warm market and set meetings
• Interview potential new partners
• Comply with insurance standards and regulations.
- Preparing periodic sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales
- Provide sales leadership to dealer sales teams
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with sales staff
- Ensure sales staff make effective sales calls
- Increase sales for mutual based sales targets
- Assist with closing sales for sales associates
- Intensify sales via training on sales methods
- Manage the sales activity of assigned sales territory
- Documenting sales meetings and sales operations processes
- Leading the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Develop a sales operations strategy that boost sales productivity (sales dollars per sales manager) by 5%.
- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Business Acumen