First Shift, Full-Time
Willing to consider junior level candidates, or recent high school or trade school graduates with at least 1-2 years' work experience.
Assemble cables and harness assemblies. May be required to perform a variety of electrical assembly operations; such as soldering, wiring, cutting, chassis marking, preparing terminations, harness or cable forming and lacing.
Individual will be trained on proper techniques and procedures to produce quality product as required by specifications and standards.
Individual will also be accountable to work within the planned labor standards and schedule requirements.
Assist with end of shift cleanup.
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to understand and work to written technical instructions
• Familiar with use of basic hand tools and automated assembly machines
• Ability to read drawings
• Previous electrical and mechanical assembly experience
• Soldering under a scope
• Cable and harness assembly
• Previous production line experience
Shop Class, Construction, Manufacturing, Machining, Production