Software Engineer (Java)
As the Java Developer for this top tier mortgage and savings bank, you will be responsible for using Java, Spring and RESTful webservices to enhance their call center software and resolve issues occurring within their MSP (Black Knight).The Software Engineer (J2EE) will also be responsible for continuous deployment and integration as they code in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) framework. If you are a mid-senior level developer eager to make a difference and gain visibility in a big-name corporation then this could be the position for you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
Ability to make an impact on an enterprise company.
Exposure to top priority projects down the line.
Be immersed in a culture that will challenge you to grow and will provide you with the support you need to be successful.
Weekly paychecks and comprehensive benefits available to you.
· 5+ years as a Java Developer.
· 5+ years of experience with Spring suite and RESTful webservices.
· Experience deploying and utilizing code in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· Experience developing scalable enterprise software
· Native cloud deployment experience.
· Familiarity with BlackKnight.
· Experience in the mortgage, banking, or financial services industries.
· Coding middleware webservices to connect to internal databases.
· Utilizing Java to write software that will connect to externally facing webservices.
· Integrating code with Noble call center software.
Amazon Web Services
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)
Java (Programming Language)