Commissioned Security Mobile Patrol (Mid-Cities Area)
MPI is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans, Minorities, Females, LEOs, & criminal justice STUDENTS / GRADS are strongly encouraged to apply.
MPI is a private security company based in Madison, WI. Our founder was a former police chief who saw a need for professionally trained security and armed patrol officers. Over 25 years later, MPI continues to be a leader in providing full scale, professional security services. We are very interested in hiring like minded individuals who are looking to gain additional training and experience in the private security industry.
Our focus is to hire the best and strive to make them better with unparalleled training and mentoring. Our Officers provide armed and unarmed security services, monitor surveillance equipment, and conduct patrols.
- At least 21 years old
- At least ONE of the following: College, Military, EMS-type experience
- MUST be available nights, weekends, Holidays
- MUST have CURRENT Texas Commissioned license and duty gear
- MUST have clean driving record (will require a driving abstract/report for insurance reasons IF hired and upon completion of orientation / evaluation shifts)
- MUST have reliable transportation and mobile phone
- MUST be physically capable of walking, climbing steps, getting in/out of vehicle throughout the shift
- Great communication skills and able to work independently
- Be willing to work other posts if needed
- Previous Security experience / driving a company vehicle
- Work in a corporate setting that involved interaction with clients, customers, guests
Commissioned Officers may be eligible for Level 4 (Personal Protection Officer) training at no charge