As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for solving challenges with an emphasis on Production and Quality processes. You will work with the Director of Quality to apply a keen Quality Assurance perspective to production and deliver compliant product to the customer. This position is heavily reliant on your ability to write procedures as it relates to production and processes within a manufacturing environment.
· Partner with the Engineering and production teams to plan, write and execute work instruction changes and manual revisions.
· Implementation and monitoring Process KPI’s.
· Participate in root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion.
· Frequently acts on behalf of Amfuel with external customers.
· Review and provide feedback on product quality and metrics.
· Communicate status frequently to the Director of Quality and participate in cross-group and internal meetings
· Review engineering drawings and specifications to ensure that all necessary Quality requirements have been included and may recommend changes to Quality or Engineering Management.
· Demonstrate computer proficiency in Microsoft and database environments.
· Knowledge of KPI process monitoring and analysis.
· Experience working with Root cause corrective and preventive actions.
· Quality requirements concerning AS9100 and ISO9001 standards.
· Team and detailed oriented but self-reliant.
· Must have Excellent communication skills.
· Requires an in-depth knowledge of aerospace manufacturing, industry standards, practices and specifications.
· Must be a sight-reader of drawings.
· Must be cognizant of AS9100 and ISO9001 standards. Familiarization with regulatory requirements is a strong asset.
· Requires good organizational skills and the ability to set and prioritize tasks and the ability to work independently.
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance