SUMMARY FOR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
Our client is seeking an Employee Benefits Account Executive for their Lincolnwood, IL office. This position will work both inside and outside meeting clients & agents to develop / strategize Employee Benefit plans for insureds. Group size will be 50+ lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Manage client relationships, visit clients, negotiation best prices with carriers & talk to agents
- Daily contact with HR person of clients
- Prepare annual client renewals, employee presentations & attend enrollment meetings
THIS IS A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION WITH A ROBUST EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- 5+ years Experience in Group Employee Benefits with an Independent Insurance Broker Mandatory
- Illinois Producer's License in Life & Health Required
- Experience with Groups of 50+ Lives
- Bachelor's Degree a Plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word & Database Management Systems
- Very familiar with ACA laws and changing legislation
Please call Godfrey Personnel, Inc. for Immediate and Confidential consideration and additional details. If you have Current or Recent Insurance Experience, please call us regarding other available positions or visit our website for a more complete listing of opportunities.
For over 69 years Godfrey Personnel, Inc. has been a leader in meeting the staffing needs of Insurance Companies, Brokers and Third Party Administrators. Listening to what our clients want is how we have remained the best in the business since 1950. Our clients can tell you it is the quality of service that has kept Godfrey a leader. Professional and Confidential service you can trust!
PHONE: (630) 613-9658
Database Management Systems