To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
125 Whipple Street
Providence, RI 02908
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
The Greysmith Companies • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
Currently seeking a talented Financial Analyst to join a growing, premiere company in the RI/Southeastern MA area. The ideal candidate will hold a degree in business administration, finance, or related field with at least 3 years of experience in an accounting department in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst
● Month end closing and reporting process.
● Providing financial support to the business units; supporting the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
● Defining and developing key performance indicators; analyzing and interpreting financial and operational performance, and tracking key operational objectives and strategic initiatives to improve the efficiency and profitability of the business units.
● Verification and analysis of certain inventory items for costing purposes.
● Preparation of the year end working papers.
● Preparation of all monthly sales tax reports to the various government.
● Preparation of the monthly Commission reports for sales.
● Preparation of the monthly reconciliations, including SOX and company Compliance.
Requirements of the Financial Analyst
● Degree in business administration, finance or equivalent experience
● Minimum 3 years of experience in an accounting department in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent
● Strong knowledge of Excel
● Strong analytical skills
● Highly organized and efficient
● Ability to clearly communicate results of analysis and provide recommendations to business leaders at all levels
● Team player that will think strategically and effectively when faced with difficult challenges
● Must possess an interest for process improvement and demonstrate innovation
● Knowledge of SAP, Oracle or similar software experience is an asset
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Must have excellent time management skills