· Assist with setting up user access, executing test cases, scheduling meetings, and submitting tickets to address issues found during testing for the new software implementation.
· Individual will need to work well with others involved in the project, including key HR team members, as well as the consulting company building the software.
· Other ad-hoc duties and analyses as needed.
· Education and Experience Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in Finance or Information Systems/Technology. Minimum of three years of relevant experience. Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
· Proficiency using Excel. Strong attention to detail.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a professional attitude and demeanor.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
· Desired: Previous Implementation Experience Finance Software or IT Software background
· Main Duties & Responsibilities Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
· Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.) Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
· Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
If you are interested to apply, please reply.
Jerald Paul l Staffing & Recruitment
ACT Consulting l 360 B Queen Street, Suite 367, Southington, CT 06489
Phone: Phone number blocked - click to apply l Fax: Phone number blocked - click to apply l email: URL blocked - click to apply