There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
This position is responsible for supporting sales productivity and deal flow for Traditional Employment sales. This position will collaborate with Field Sales and Service Operations to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs. The Sales Engineering team, in partnership with the Field Sales team, is responsible for achieving Traditional Employment Solutions sales targets.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Works opportunities as assigned, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the Traditional Employment Solutions Sales leadership.
- Secures input from all necessary solutions stakeholders within the customer firm.
- Scopes the technical solutions required to address customer requirements and optimizes value for the customer.
- Demonstrates solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support from all stakeholders.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the Sales and Account Management teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Secures customer commitments needed to ensure technical close.
- Coordinates closely with Field Sales, Sales Operations, and service resources to align solution designs with customer business requirements.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas and/or teams supported.
- Provides coaching to less tenured team members in order to enhance product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Completes required training and development objectives within assigned time frames.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business environment is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise is required.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales, and cultivate, build and keep client relationships.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills, in a diverse range of settings.
- Strong solution and hardware product demonstration skills.
- Strong knowledge of workforce management solutions competitors, products and services.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision with solid time management and organizational skills.
- Able to maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as a member of a group, and as an individual contributor.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Web Hosting Services