Atlanta, GA 30354
· Perform time and attendance/payroll functions using company's Manpower Planning System and SAP for 60,000+ employees located in multiple states.
· Analyze pay issues to determine if an underpayment or overpayment occurred, and process the appropriate corrections.
· Explain pay discrepancies to employees and leaders.
· Explain company's pay rules and absence policies to employees and leaders.
· Analyze and maintain a variety of time and attendance/payroll data including schedules, hours worked, and absences.
· Determine absence accruals for employees moving between divisions.
· Research, respond, and resolve payroll issues and follow up as necessary.
· 7 years of experience with HR time and attendance payroll functions. This includes: understanding of wage and hour laws, payroll processes, state overtime and related payroll regulations/ laws – Knowledgeable of payroll processes, systems and practices
· High level of proficiency with payroll and benefit administration is required
· Advanced Microsoft Office product skills including Excel and Word
· Experience with multi-state and multi-unit organization preferred
· Ability to meet schedule requirements.
· Ability to work well independently yet also able to be an integral member of a larger team
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills
· High sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment .
· Ability to determine root causes of issues.
· Self-learner and initiative to create products and processes to enhance the employees' experience with HR.
· Must be available every other weekend for payroll close functions.
· Must be able to work with confidential information and ensure it is secure.