WHY WE NEED YOU:
HCFS is a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solution organization hired by hospitals and hospital systems to maximize their business office processes and minimize the amount of bad debt incurred from self-pay patients.
Our Application Developer position will be responsible for developing applications leveraging the K2 platform (training available), SQL Server, workflow management, automation and other business process management and case management principles. This position will deliver internal and external facing solutions while working in a collaborative manner with a tightly integrated team.
WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO:
Your role, as our Application Developer, involves the following:
- Developing solutions to complex requirements
- Take ownership of project assignments and completing in a timely manner
- Requirements analysis to gain an understanding of business needs to develop level of effort estimates
- Software design and development, unit testing, code reviews, performance testing and development of technical documentation.
- Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers’ application development work. At a minimum, unit testing should ensure all requirements have been addressed, all basic functionality works, and errors are handled properly.
- Working closely with development team members to resolve impediments and blockers to meet timelines
- Willingness and ability to adapt and learn new technologies
WHAT WE NEED (aka JOB REQUIREMENTS):
The right candidate should have the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience with user interface design from a recent role
- Knowledge of integration using industry standards (REST, OData, WCF, Web Services)
- Knowledge of relational database design
- Knowledge of platforms (Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS, Exchange, SharePoint Online, Office 365)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences of all levels
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of BPM (K2, Pega, Appian, Nintex) solution development experience
- 8+ years software development experience with an emphasis on .NET development skills
- 3+ years MS SQL Server experience with an emphasis on database design, development, programming (Functions, Stored Procedures, Views), T-SQL queries and commands
- Architectural design and application development expertise including experience integrating disparate systems
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Understanding of process and data modelling
Ajax (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Software Development Life Cycle