To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1150 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Alcott HR • Williamsville, NY
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary: The Administrative Associate greets visitors and supports the receptionist in answering a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and direct callers/visitors to appropriate Alcott staff members. Position also requires entry-level skills in systems technology to assist callers with basic troubleshooting issues including password resets, system navigation questions, etc.
· Oversight of New Hire Process including reviewing and managing electronic onboarding. Follow-up with client(s) when required.
· Responsible for documentation review, upload and data entry in all systems including HR Connect (employee self-service portal), Millennium (Imaging and Document Scanning System), HRIS (Extreme), and CRM (Customer Relationship Management system).
· Prepares Welcome Letters and other correspondence, including legally required compliance notices for multi-state employers.
· Prepare and send New Hire Packets (electronic and paper)
· Millennium Electronic Imaging and Document Scanning Maintenance: Scanning and reviewing internal filing generated by all departments
· Preparation of garnishment letters for terminated employees
· W2 Duplications
· Supports Administration Team Members
· Other project work and assignments as required for all departments
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
Scanning Software, HRIS and other systems experience preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Technical proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Associates Degree or equivalent college courses preferred; High School Diploma (or GED) required
1 to 2 years of related office experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities