A Delivery Driver provides full graveside service setup, setting monuments, or delivering bulk quantities of product for cemetery stock.
• Load product on the truck for the next day's scheduled delivery. • Drive truck to the cemetery where grave service is to be held. • Carry grave boards and equipment to the gravesite. • Set outside burial container in or over a grave, depending on the product. • Set up tent and graveside equipment, place grave grass and coco mats around the grave and lowering equipment and/or lowering device. • Help funeral professions with carrying and placing flowers, parking of cars and any other help the funeral director needs. • After graveside service: Lower casket, seal vault or close grave box, take down service and load equipment on the truck and return to the plant. • Responsible for daily maintenance on your truck and equipment.
• Learn all aspects of manufacturing, ie., operating mixer, stripping products from forms, cleaning and oiling forms, applying Unidex bonding mixture and butyl seal and place concrete in forms. • Cut wire for reinforcing along with cutting and bending rebar. • Do small repairs to forms and other related equipment in manufacturing as needed. • Use of different types of hand tools. • Ensure the casting form have clean straight edges to case nice-looking products. • Stock prior day's products after applying a clear seal to the outside of the vaults. • Get aged products from stock and paint for the next day's orders.
• Valid driver's license with a clean driving record. CDL B with Tankers preferred, but not required.
• Must have a valid DOT medical card.
• Able to pass a new hire drug test and random drug screens.
• Must be able to lift 75+ lbs.
• Must be able to read maps and understand directions.
• Must be detail oriented.
What we provide
Medical, dental and vision insurance after 60 days of employment.
HSA participation after 60 days of employment with company match.
401k participation after 90 days of employment with company match.
Company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability.
Safety Shoe and Tuition reimbursement.
Six paid holidays per year.
One week of paid vacation after 6 months of employment.
Evaluation with possible merit increase after 90 days of employment.
Yearly performance reviews.
Referral bonus of up to $600.
Direct deposit from the first day of employment.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc. is the industry leader in burial vaults and related products, with our heritage dating back to 1880 when Leo Haase became the first manufacturer of concrete burial vaults in the United States. (Read history)
Wilbert W. Haase, Leo’s nephew, took over the reins and led the company on a path of growth through a simple credo: provide innovative, reliable products that protect loved ones with dignity.
As you know, service is equally important in this industry. You can rely on your Wilbert licensee to deliver and set up the vault at the grave site in a timely, professional manner, helping to create a dignified, respectful service for the family. We know that ultimately, it all reflects on you.
For cremation families, Wilbert offers a wide choice of urns, jewelry and related materialization items which you can sell with the assurance of support from Wilbert and your Licensee.