To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Johnstown, PA
- Paul Hummel
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Consultant
AT&T | Spring Mobile • Johnstown, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Spring Mobile – AT&T, we do more than sell wireless and entertainment solutions. We are committed to make our employees and customers genuinely happy. If you like to make people genuinely happy, love technology and have a competitive spirit you may have what it takes to join our amazing team! Our Retail Sales Consultants work with truly awesome AT&T products including DIRECTV, connected car and wearables to name just a few! You’ll use your knowledge and passion for technology to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals! This role comes with an hourly base and commission package as well as awesome benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Have a passion for sales and a clear vision of the Spring Mobile – AT&T brand by consistently being a friendly expert to every customer.
· Model the behaviors expected of all Spring Mobile – AT&T associates including a drive for results, high levels of maturity and professionalism, high service orientation, and clear commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity.
· Engage in excellent customer service by identifying customer needs, making recommendations, overcoming objections and closing sales.
· Provide a clean, organized store environment and backroom. Ensuring products and services are easy to see, understand and purchase.
· Meet deadlines, be cooperative and have a flexible schedule.
· Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working well with others and delivering great team results.
· Demonstrate a strong commitment to customers.
· Answer phone calls promptly, friendly and professionally
· Recognize potential theft/loss and fraudulent situations, and provide personal customer service to deter theft.
· Assist in checking shipments for discrepancies/shortages as requested by store manager.
· Be engaged in company sales initiatives and programs.
· Attend weekly district call.
· Obey all policies and procedures.
· May be required to wear a uniform, must meet dress code requirements.
· Available 30-40 hours per week (20-30 for PT)
· Report directly to Retail Store Manager.
· Be capable of working both opening and closing shifts.
· Be capable of working holidays, weekends and flexible retail hours.
· Be capable of standing for long periods of time.
· Be capable of completing all task items completely, accurately and on time.
· Be capable of operating a personal computer, wireless equipment, and copier.
· Be capable or working in other locations as dictated by business demands.
· Other duties as prescribed by the Retail Store Manager.
· Creating Collaborative Relationships- Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships with others outside of his or her own functional area.
· Managing Work- Effectively managing his or her own and others’ time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
· Previous wireless experience preferred.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
· Demonstrate clear communication in listening, writing and speaking.
· Expert customer service skills required.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under demanding time constraints.
· Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Spring Mobile policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
· Ability to walk; sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle small objects, or feel objects or controls; reach and stretch with hands and arms; balance; stoop; kneel and crawl under desks or in confined spaces; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth, the ability to look at the computer screen for extended periods of time. In addition, the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.