Institutional Sales Associate
$65,000 + Commission!
2 Years + Experience needed!
National Sales Executive
Job Title: National Sales Executive
Education: Four year degree required
Experience Required: Minimum of 2 years of financial sales and /or product experience
A leading provider of investment research is seeking an experienced National Sales Executive in our Institutional Services Dept. to sell our proprietary financial research and data products to domestic and international prospects.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President - Sales, a National Sales Executive is primarily expected to search for, uncover, and close qualified prospective clients in the financial services, law, corporate, government agency, municipal and academic library sectors utilizing traditional cold calling and electronic communication with the goal of producing new revenue for the company. Additional responsibilities include the maintenance and development of client accounts including selling add-on and upgraded services to current customers.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience selling financial products and/or services successfully working with different types of Institutional customers. An understanding of the financial market and selling processes is required.
• Working with a team.
• Meeting and Exceeding quarterly sales quotas
• Accurately forecasting opportunities based on realistic assessments.
• Utilizing and managing detailed prospect and customer information in a customer relationship management system.
• Arranging appointments for on-line demonstrations of our products to qualified prospects.
• Optimizing productivity
Skills Should Include:
• Highly self-motivated and professional
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A team player.
• A proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*