To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Charyde Blacklock
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Robotics Technician II
CBRE • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Robotics Technician II - The Robotics Technician II will be working within a 24x7 warehouse/logistics environment providing operations and maintenance services to support a fleet of robots. Primary responder to recover failed robot drive units and blocked pathways. Performs advanced maintenance on drive units, pods, and stations. First responder to all robotic floor related breakdowns and issues.
- Responding to robotic system breakdowns
- Complete both basic and advanced preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
- Basic troubleshooting of robotic drive units and software
- Logging detailed maintenance data
- Maintaining and repairing distribution center mobile racking
- Metal and wood fabrications, including welding
- Assisting, repairing, and maintaining material handling equipment
- Tracking and storing the department's inventory, including spare parts
- Supporting continuous improvement in department and DC
- Ability to do e-mail communication and data entry for the database
- Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
- OPERATION SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Tech school certificate or AA in Electrical/Electronics.
• Electrical knowledge of basics components.
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Automated systems and controls
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Preventative maintenance procedures
- Knowledge of PLC programs
- PC competency, Word & Excel, Kindle Platforms and Windows OS
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and workload
- Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
- Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors, and vendors
- The desire to learn about and work with conveyor systems and client specific robots
- Good mechanical and technical aptitude
- Curious nature with a desire to learn, repair and troubleshoot material handling equipment (MHE)