● Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all current and emerging Reality Capture technology tools representing their use as an APTIM best practice where applicable.
● Translate business requirements into well-architected, compliant and documented solutions that best leverage the reality capture technology and APTIM's service line toolkits into successful alternative technology approaches working with the business to integrate into their procedures and best practices so that they are accessible and operational and with IT to ensure compliance and sustainability.
● Actively participate in opportunity & account strategy sessions to ensure their technical domain expertise is helping to solve real customer challenges.
● Lead and support opportunities to integrate reality capture technologies, and even more importantly the data rendered, into comprehensive, turnkey, technology solutions and information management platforms such as Virtual Compliance Assessments, Construction Inspection and Management, and use of the Digital Twin for O&M and Facility Management.
● Lead technical presentations and demonstrations to support internal technology awareness, project team implementations, capture strategies and externally to promote APTIM's innovative use of technology within the industry.
● Demonstrate thought leadership by publishing white papers, preparing social media releases, participating in panel discussions and presenting at technology and related industry conferences.
● Develop and lead an APTIM Reality Capture Community of Practice team that will serve as the core for how APTIM effectively uses this technology and blends that use into our day to day project delivery as best practice maintaining the requirements and governance necessary for compliant use.
● Build exceptional relationships with strategic technology partners to enhance our technology options, use and delivery while also creating a source of expertise that can be used to augment and support our own resources for execution and delivery when needed.
● Stay abreast of industry trends and recognize drive opportunities for new and emerging technologies
● Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or a similar field.
● 15+ years of successful Reality Capture experience
● Working knowledge of Engineering Systems and IT including Cyber Security
● Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
● Strong technology leadership and change management skills
● Outstanding presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
● Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
● Excellent customer-facing written and oral communications skills
● Business process modeling
● Database fundamentals
● Demonstrated experience working across diverse markets and regions
● Demonstrated experience collaborating with a diverse program and project management, engineering and scientific staff
● Demonstrated creative experience, specifically being able to creatively communicate and assist our engineers and scientists with the capture and visualization of diverse products, understand and address diverse market audiences, etc., when developing Virtual Reality products.