This outside sales position reports directly to the President of the company. Advancement to Sales Management available based on performance & accountability.
- Work current list of clients to identify & then satisfy needs
- Add positive energy to our culture
- Be informative and technical about our products & services
- Absorb and retain product knowledge
- Develop new clients
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the high- end commercial construction business.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Salary + commission
- Car + expense allowance
- 401K match
- Paid Holidays
- Copay insurance
About the Company:
- Long successful history. Recognized leader.
This is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.