Under general direction, the Laundry Attendant processes linens and fabrics, including the washing, sorting, drying, transporting, organizing, folding, counting, and weighing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates mechanical equipment to include: folder, washers, dryers, and steam press.
- Inspect linen and terry products during production.
- Cleans work area and laundry equipment as assigned.
- Completes laundry production tasks as assigned to include: washing, sorting, drying, transporting, organizing, folding, counting, and weighing.
- Work additional shifts as required.
- Wear uniform and name tag provided while on property.
- Reports any safety issues to the supervisor/manager.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions to the supervisor/manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the hospitality/cleaning field is required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: SVM00008O
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Diamond Resorts™, we have nearly 8,000+ team members who deliver unforgettable vacation experiences to members, owners and guests around the globe each and every day. Our teams have a passion for hospitality, customer service, and consistently go above and beyond expectations.
View the full profile
Our relentless leaders ensure that our teams stay motivated and engaged, and deliver on our mission, while growing their careers. Plus, because we’re a leader in the vacation ownership industry, Diamond is constantly growing and creating new, innovative ways for our members to vacation.
Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer