To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jamestown, NC
- Aaron Pennington
- Phone: 336-454-6722
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Dispatcher Load Planner
FirstFleet, Inc. • Jamestown, NC
Posted 24 days ago
Responsibilities and Duties
The employee must be able to perform the following essential tasks:
- Communicate dispatch information to drivers.
- Ensure that all loads are planned, scheduled, & dispatched in an efficient & compliant manner that satisfy the customer’s requests.
- Handle after-hours issues out of scope to the Fleet Manager.
- Ensure good communications between all levels of the operations department and act with a cooperative attitude.
- Take active measures to minimize driver turnover.
- Answer calls (during & after hours) to handle relevant inquiries and refer calls to appropriate company resources as needed.
- Schedule, dispatch and assign drivers to appropriate routes and extra work in accordance with needs or requests from multiple customer accounts.
Apply under ADMIN to location 063 Jamestown, NC
- Licensing: Preferred but not required: CDL Class A with a valid Medical Card
- Experience: Required: 1 years in the transportation industry.
- Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities: basic understanding of DOT regulations, HOS and its impact on our drivers and the company’s compliance scores.