Ambassador is actively recruiting for experienced Electrical Technicians for a custom machine building manufacturer. We are looking for people with strong electrical experience working in a manufacturing facility on machinery. Our client is located in North Charlotte / Huntersville Road area. They are a well established facility that is experiencing a surge in their business.
As an Electrical Technician you will be working with drives, servos, PC's, PLC's, circuit breakers, transformers, relays, contractors, terminals, fuse boxes or any of industrial control devices. You will be assembling the electrical components in machinery while troubleshooting / testing this equipment. This role requires you to be able to read and interpret electrical schematics, and must be able to read and interpret them.
Hours are 6:00 am to 4:30 pm, with some Saturday's if needed.
The pay rate is between $17.50 - $18.50 DOE.
To be a successful Electrical Technician:
* Must have prior experience working with machinery with the electrical components.
* Must be able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
* Must have working knowledge of PLC's, PC's, relays, fuse boxes and other electrical components.
* Must have your own tools .
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to work overtime and weekends, if needed.
* Must have reliable transportation.
Ambassador is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.
Use Power Tool
Use Hand Tool
Use Welding Equipment
Read Electrical Schematic