IV. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education & Experience:
- A minimum high school diploma with appropriate experience is required.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum 2 years retail sales experience.
- Preferably some heavy duty of medium duty truck experience.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Commitment to company core values.
Language Skills: Good oral and written communication skills.
Mathematical Skills and Reasoning Ability:
- Adequate skill to prepare sales quotes, sales assistance, and analyze truck market data.
- This position requires that the employee plan and prioritize their work load.
This position requires a large amount of interaction and communication with customers and prospects to facilitate the sales process. General ability to operate a computer is required.
Physical Demands: It will be necessary to tilt the hood of a truck and climb into the cab or onto the frame in order to demonstrate it to a customer or appraise its value.
- We act with honesty and integrity
- We value our people and communities
- We are customer focused
- We do what it takes
NOTES : This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirement, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication