Management Trainee on 280, Degree Required
$14-$15 per hour
Our client in Birmingham, AL is searching for an eager candidate that is wanting to jump in and learn their business from top to bottom. The best candidate will have a strong work ethic and be open to working in a warehouse environment. Our client will teach them the skills they need which will include customer service, sales, client management and the nuts and bolts of the business and the industry. They are looking for a candidate with a 4-year degree as well as a great attitude and willingness to learn. If you are interested in a great opportunity with a growing company, please apply today!
- Processing, reviewing and entering information into the company's computer system
Learning and assisting with large and complex quotes
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence, alerting reps to any urgent issues and update sales reps on delivery status
- Effectively prioritize workload/time management and maintain accurate records
- Develop and foster relationships with field reps and customers
- Accept a high level of accountability for work assigned
- Assist in business development initiatives
PangeaTwo’s goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might actually be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast. Allow our recruiters the opportunity to speak with you about our current opportunities.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal commutation skills for customer presentations and correspondence
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills required
Material Requirements Planning