FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for a Social Media Communications Specialist in the Tampa, FL area. This is an in office position, no work from home. Qualified associate would exemplify the qualities listed below and provide an asset to the promising and upbeat culture we have currently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help develop a strategy to create and improve web content and track its effectiveness
• Utilize SEO tools such as Semrush, Moz and ahrefs to identify and develop traffic strategies
• Use Google Analytics to measure and identify opportunities for improvement
• Implement social content according to strategy
• Monitor social media channels for both engagement and customer support opportunities
• Monitor our efforts for effectiveness using social media and content marketing tools
• Use distribution and tracking tools such as Sprout Social or Hootsuite to monitor social accounts
• Track comments and messages on all platforms so we can respond quickly and appropriately
• Make suggestions according to results to improve social engagement and content quality
• Write and develop content for all social channels, website and blog
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
• A Bachelor's degree in a social media/marketing related field or 2-4 years experience
• Experience with social media and content marketing analytics tools such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social
• Must have the ability to analytically approach problems and work with others to solve them
• Experience engaging with customers in a positive way online such as replying to reviews and comments
• Experience in developing and implementing a social media strategy
• Track record of good writing skills are required but don't have to have formal education in a writing field
• Expertise in social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn required
• Effective communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must pass a national background check
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Social Media Specialist
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The FrankCrum family of businesses, what we call “A Family of Employer Solutions,” includes three operating companies: FrankCrum Staffing, FrankCrum (a Professional Employer Organization – PEO) and Frank Winston Crum Insurance.
View the full profile
It all started with staffing when Frank Crum, Jr. and his father, Frank Crum, Sr., founded The Great American Temporary Service in 1981 to serve candidates and clients with clerical and light industrial positions. Growth continued in 1986 with the establishment of AmeriStaff, a Professional Employer Organization that offered workers’ compensation insurance, payroll and HR administration for small businesses.
Renamed FrankCrum in 2007, the PEO now offers a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers’ compensation insurance. In 2003, Frank Winston Crum Insurance was established to serve the insurance needs of the PEO clients and other organizations. Now, a new generation of the Crum family shares in the leadership of the business. Matt Crum, Frank’s son, is President of Frank Winston Crum Insurance, and Haley Crum, his daughter, is President of FrankCrum Staffing and Vice President of FrankCrum Client Operations.
Over the last 11 years, Frank Winston Crum Insurance has grown from a single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 37 states and continues to expand. The company also added a line of business, general liability insurance, and for the past several years, insurance policy sales are not limited to FrankCrum PEO clients. In addition to regional and product line growth, FWCI has enhanced its value- added services. What hasn’t changed, though, is the firm’s commitment – echoed throughout the family of companies – always to “Do the right things for the right reasons.”