To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mid-South USA, AR
- Phone: Teri@austinallen.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Instrumentation Engineer
Austin Allen Company • Mid-South USA, AR
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ELECTRICAL / INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER – CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A CHEMICAL PROCESS TYPE INDUSTRY. Example: Specialty Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Pulp & Paper, Refinery, or Polymers.
Client is SUCCESSION PLANNING and are seeking a Key Contributor a for high profile role. You will be working with a dynamic group of engineers for a rapidly growing Chemical Manufacturer. Must have a strong work ethic, higher personal performance standards, and an intrinsic drive to achieve excellence.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000 Plus Bonus & Excellent Benefit & Relocation Program
RESPONSIBILITIES for this E & I Engineer:
1. Analyze plant processes, design and implementation improvements
2. Plan Preventive Maintenance
3. Troubleshoot issues with hardware and processes
4. Fault analysis of hardwire relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits of 120V to 480V 3- phase.
5. Fault analysis of PLC based systems with control logic modification
6. Design new control circuits, modifications of existing instrumentation and electrical systems.
7. Provide support to instrument and Electrical Technicians that are beyond their capabilities
8. Serve as back-up to the Plant Controls Engineer for Capital Projects and control systems
9. Will be the primary contact for small electrical/instrumentation expense projects and electrical contractors.
10. Support the daily planning functions by assisting with parts identifications and job scopes for electrical and instrumentation needs
LOCATION: Near a major Mid-South metro with all the benefits of the big city!
Requirements for this Electrical Instrumentation Engineer role:
1. BS Electrical Engineering degree
2. Two or more years of experience of Electrical and Instrumentation experience
3. Experience with Motor Control Logic
4. Familiar with installation and setup of Variable Frequency Drives and Soft Starters
5. Proficient with Programmable Logic Controller Programming
6. Experience with electrical panel design
7. Ability to read blueprints
8. Prefers experience with Allen Bradley (SLC 500, PLC 5 and / or Control Logix).
TO APPLY: Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/