To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
344 New Jersey 73
Berlin, NJ 08009
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Civil Engineer (Entry Level)
Churchill Consulting Engineers • Berlin, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry-Level Civil/Environmental Engineer
Berlin, New Jersey
Churchill Consulting Engineers has built an outstanding reputation as a local engineering firm that delivers large-scale planning, design, surveying, permitting and construction management services on a broad range of civil and environmental projects. The firm was founded over 40 years ago, and since its inception has been committed to not merely meeting its client's needs, but exceeding them with both innovative and cost-effective solutions.
A consulting engineering firm is built on the education, capabilities, experience and integrity of its professional staff. For almost four decades, Churchill has maintained a commitment to providing its clients with the highest possible level of staff qualifications. Moreover, Churchill is equally committed to consistently utilizing the best available technologies for all of its work, so that its clients can share in the benefits of technological advances in productivity and precision.
Churchill Consulting Engineers has an excellent work environment which promotes team building and enjoyment of daily activities. Employment includes great benefits, such as 401K, Health and Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance and PTO days.
Churchill Consulting Engineers is seeking an entry-level Civil/Environmental Engineer to join our team working on projects for various local, state and regional agencies. Primary responsibilities will be assisting with environmental permitting and water resources engineering associated with large scale infrastructure projects. Candidate should be energetic, self-motivated and eager to learn under the direction of experienced professionals.
Churchill Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
· Preparation of technical reports, e.g., Stormwater management reports, Environmental Impact Study, Permit compliance documents
· Engineering calculations, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling
· Drafting of engineering plans and details
· Preparation and procurement of environmental permits for design projects
· Field work to support environmental permitting
· Attendance at meetings with clients and regulatory agencies
● Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, preferably emphasizing environmental and water resources engineering
● 0-2 years of experience in environmental permitting and water resources engineering
● Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software, AutoCAD, MicroStation, ArcGIS
● Experience in stormwater management regulations and design
● Familiarity with New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection regulations
● Strong communication and technical writing skills
● Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED. Must be efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.