To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Jeffery "Jeff" Rooks
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Stryder, LLC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for managing a section of the business either for a certain product or for an industry to achieve annual objectives. Incumbent handles the business for existing clients, responds to inquiries by potential clients and may search the market for new clients. Participates in negotiating the business deal, coordinates the transportation logistics, requests credit analyses, monitors the status of all contracts and maintains the accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Participates in negotiating contracts and deals for a specified product(s) within the business department's industry. This level, primarily works with existing clients with the objective of maintaining or expanding their business. May also search for new clients by direct marketing, or through personal contacts. Assists with the preparation of a bid and the negotiation of a contract. Once the contract is awarded, assists in the execution. Completes contract documentation or may supervise the completion of it.
- Monitors the business projects, sponsored by agencies such as the World Bank or other organizations operating, in the world markets. Provides to manager a preliminary review of the projects with an analysis of the potential business opportunities. May also research other business opportunities by determining who are the suppliers/manufacturers, the buyers and how the product could be adapted so that the market could be increased. Builds a network of business contacts.
- Prepares (or may supervise preparation of) the documents needed for the financing of a project. Obtains credit approval limits from the Credit Department. If required for the contract completes the forms for the Bill for Collection or Letter of Credit. Coordinates with the Finance Department for the processing of these documents and ensures that the delivery schedule can be met.
- Coordinates the freight and shipping arrangements for incumbent's own business deals and for other traders' deals as well. Requires coordinating between shipping lines, air transport companies, freight forwarders, customs brokers etc. Monitors the status of all deliveries and intercedes when necessary to ensure the timely and safe delivery of the product(s).
- Reads all pertinent material related to the industry to keep informed of all trends, new products and general economic conditions in the industries.
- Monitors payments from customers and prepares monthly past due payment reports for the Credit department. Contacts customers for overdue payments. Determines interest due on late payments. Prepares summary reports to analyze the trade transactions - the sales, and the profit.
- Participates in projects as assigned by the manager.