To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saugus, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Party City Corporation • Saugus, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Associate will act as the primary customer facing representative for Party City. The Sales Associate is accountable for knowing all policies and procedures established by Party City in order to achieve/exceed sales goals and maximize the customer experience. The sales associate may be cross trained in all areas of the operation to meets the needs of our customers and the business.
- Delivers an exceptional customer experience by creating a connection with every customer, utilizing a friendly greeting, smiling, and making frequent eye contact.
- Supports all corporate sales initiatives and contests, and utilizes suggestive selling techniques on the sales floor and at the cash wrap to maximize sales
- Operates cash registers in accordance with company policies and procedures. Keeps cash wrap area clean, organized, and replenished at all times. Ensures an exceptional customer experience by bagging items neatly and thanking our customers for shopping with Party City.
- Responsible for maintaining presentation standards in all store zones and at the cash wrap. This includes cleaning, fronting, flexing, and regular maintenance of plan-o-gram and end-cap integrity.
- Responsible for timely processing of incoming freight, as well as communicating inventory and replenishment needs.
- Ensures the timely execution and integrity of all company data and data entry, and assumes responsibility for all transactions and paperwork completed
- Identifies, communicates, and corrects any and all store safety concerns immediately to prevent possible accidents from occurring
- Complies with all corporate Loss Prevention and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Lift, push, and pull 25 lbs.
- Frequent kneeling, bending and stooping
- Climb ladders
- Standing throughout entire shift
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Some retail experience preferred
*This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be determined by the management team, as dictated by store needs.