To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nixa, MO 65714
- Joe Cianciolo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vessel Services Manager
Shepherd Search Group • Nixa, MO
Posted 2 months ago
A pioneering firm in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry is searching for a Vessel Services Manager to manage Field Service teams, Service Project Managers, and post technical / customer support.
This manufacturing service-oriented leader will have sound Sales and/or Project Management experience in stainless steel vessel fabrication and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
Work for an innovative and highly driven firm that value teamwork and employee recognition.
This firm provides a progressive work environment for continuous learning.
Position Focus Vessel Services Manager
- Support the efforts and oversee operations of the Sales, Marketing and Project Development teams.
- Assess customer maintenance issues and provide an appraisal of repair, modification or PM costs (material and labor)
- Determine the number of field technicians required for projects of different sizes.
- Ensure compliance with all ASME Code and NBIC conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required.
- 5 years minimum experience working at a tank fabrication environment (either in manufacturing, sales, or engineering)
- Solid Project Management and/or sales experience in stainless steel vessel fabrication.
- This firm is looking for candidates with the ability to analyze and find solutions to problems in a team-oriented environment.
For more information, send resume to Joe Cianciolo at email@example.com