Maintenance Mechanic - Chicago, IL
Must be open to 2nd and/or 3rd shifts
The successful candidate will have a strong electrical / electronics background. Primary responsibilities for this position include troubleshooting and repair of industrial food processing and packaging equipment, and repair of facilities support equipment, all with a high priority on maintenance and safety. Work from daily job assignments, prints, schematics, wiring diagrams, facility check sheet, machine manuals, sketches, preventive maintenance sheets and instructions.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment breakdowns involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
· Tear down equipment, rebuild and replace defective parts and component units such as: motors, gear boxes, clutches, bearings, and electrical units, reassemble and make final equipment adjustments.
· Ability to work well with all levels of personnel individually or in a team environment.
**Integrity Trade Services is proud to announce that we offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Must be able to work any shift and alternate schedules that include weekends, overtime and holidays.
· Reasonable exposure in the following areas:
o Predictive/preventative maintenance
o PLC control systems, industrial electronics
o 3 phase motor and control systems, D.C. motor and control systems
o Hydraulics and pneumatics, material conveying systems, pumping systems
· Welding, machining, and HVAC experience a plus.
· Past experience with automated systems a plus
· High school education or equivalency.
· Execute safe work practices & behaviors, adhere to GMP requirements and keep work area clean.
· Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
· Position may involve standing for extended periods of time.
· Able to lift up to 75 pounds, good visual accuracy, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, effective verbal communication skills