To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Ankit Srivastava
- Phone: (248) 275-5802
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Digital and Social Media
ICONMA • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 5 months
- Work with the Ad Sales team on responding to RFPs and communicating brand needs and editorial capabilities.
- Coordinate with the internal branded content and ad sales marketing teams to come up with creative solutions.
- Work across digital and linear groups to execute digital elements of sold campaigns and activations.
- Evaluate and update departmental workflows, particularly where it comes implementing social tools
- Deep-dive into social analytics and make recommendations on evolving social strategy (e.g. understanding know how to hit targets vs. simply reporting on KPIs)
- Live coverage of TLC shows on various social platforms (e.g. live tweeting), which will include after-hours and weekend commitments
- Attend production and press events to capture content when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in New Media, Journalism, Communication or related field
- 6-8 years’ experience in social media marketing, digital media content or equivalent
- Experience working across ad sales, marketing and digital teams.
- Experience with entertainment-adjacent content and network talent preferred
- Proficiency in online tracking/reporting tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights), online content management and publishing systems (Spredfast), and social listening tools (Radian 6)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong quantitative analysis and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent management skills and ability to work well across teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize and successfully complete multiple, ongoing projects
- Should be creative
- Possess an affinity for detail and organization
- Create/sustain positive working relationships with various constituents (internal and external)
- Openness to feedback and rapid campaign evolution; calm under pressure
- Strategic thinking; business acumen
Not looking for candidates with strictly marketing or sales experience. Needs to have experience working in an editorial or social capacity at a network or OTT channel
Should be familiar with TLC network
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.