Inside Sales Representative
General Summary: Under the direction of the Sales Manager, this position will perform the day to day functions of servicing existing customer accounts as well as develop new customer accounts. He/she must work with other company departments to ensure that the customer’s needs are met in a timely manner.
· Handle customer calls and inquiries of customers; resolves customer issues.
· Research accounts using GPO membership roster to identify key people and generate interest.
· Make outbound sales calls to prospective customers to grow product awareness.
· Source new sales opportunities through leads, databases and existing accounts.
· Work with outside sales team to develop new accounts.
· Receive inbound calls from customers and assist with product and pricing information.
· Prepare quote requests and process sales orders.
· Acts as a liaison between customers and various departments.
· Maintain paperwork (i.e. questionnaires, customer files, customer orders, etc.)
· Communicate product information to departments to obtain price quotes.
· Verify pricing on purchase orders to the quote and the order entered.
· Maintains price list of customers and request pricing updates as needed.
· Familiarize customers with company-wide services.
· Participate in price analysis and keep customers informed of price trends.
· Maintain accurate and current records of existing customers.
· Attend trade shows.
· Complete additional tasks as requested.
· Continually expand product knowledge and awareness of competitor information.
Field Incoming Customer Calls
Continue to field incoming customer calls. Be able to provide product information, pricing and quotes or other information (W9, Tax ID#) as requested. Utilize call pad to provide info on how customer heard about Company.
Support Field Sales
Expand support role for field sales. This includes providing product support (exception is OR Table Pads) and quotes. This may also include targeting specific accounts as requested by rep and/or providing sales history of current or past accounts.