To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11 Skokie Highway
Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automated Systems, Inc. • Lake Bluff, IL
Posted 1 month ago
The Controls Engineer supports automation and control design activities, develops code, and provides start-up assistance by working independently or as part of an engineering team.
· Develop and implement PLC, HMI and SCADA applications.
· Develop P&ID diagrams, control strategies and process operating descriptions.
· Specify instrumentation and generate design documents and specifications for hardware and software, based on user requirements.
· Assist in field startup/qualification/validation of process control systems, and provide troubleshooting and support as needed for existing customers.
· Work with the validation team documenting compliance requirements.
· Must have a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, with 5+ years of experience in automation support and application development.
· Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must have working knowledge configuring, programming and starting up HMI and SCADA systems, including Rockwell RSView SE, Proficy iFIX, Siemens WinCC and Invensys Wonderware.
· A working knowledge of PLC systems, including Rockwell’s ControlLogix and Siemens Step 7 is required.
· A working knowledge of servos and drives, including Allen-Bradley Kinetix and Siemens Simotion is required.
· Should have working knowledge of Rockwell Guardlogix. TÜV certification is desirable.
· Should have working knowledge of field wiring practices and panel design, and experience with troubleshooting and start-up of control systems.
· Ability to travel to project sites as needed.